HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I think someone said this was an mg4 belt mag. Rtg sells them for super cheap apparently. Like $10. I think. We discussed this not long ago.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I need to figure out how to make that attach to my 21's. If anyone knows please pass on the info on how to attach to a 21.

Thanks
CG

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Thanks! I need to figure out how to make that attach to my 21's. If anyone knows please pass on the info on how to attach to a 21.

Thanks
CG
I'll defer that question to someone with more knowledge than I. I do remember when we were talking about these that I believe it was beltfed precision who was modding these to fit the 21's. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
4C Dragon

You need to speak with Mike Woodard at TSC Machine. He modifies the drum to fit on the Hk21. Just remember, Google is your friend and you will find his contact info.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The drum attaches to a specific feed tray on the MG3 with hardware built on to accommodate it, see below pic. I've been throwing around the idea of cutting one of the MG3 plates up to weld to the lower plate under the feed mechanism on an HK21, or straight to the feed mech itself. Haven't done it, because if I screw it up or it doesn't work as I imagine it would, I'd have to find a new one, which won't come easily. Besides that, a proper box under the gun would be superior anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts