HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Who needs a drum when you when you can have a big stick.
Big Johnson magazines, fifty rounds in your hands.
Beat the drum with the big stick.

G57

·
Registered
667 Posts
Ha ha ha... is this real! If it didn't cost an arm and a leg I'd definitely take one to the range once just for the looks it would get. Ultimate Hk mallninja gear.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Ha ha that is awesome. Yeah I want one too. And we used to call the 40 round RDTS magazines "The Monkey Mag"

·
Registered
931 Posts
Might as well paint that thing private-parts pink!:360:

DG

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha ha... is this real! If it didn't cost an arm and a leg I'd definitely take one to the range once just for the looks it would get. Ultimate Hk mallninja gear.
egroeg,

Yes, it is real and its for sale. Its listed on egun.de so it would be a pain to get state side.

If anyone is interested, I can try and find the listing and we can watch and see what it sells for.

G57

·
Registered
989 Posts
Remember those carefully clipped endless machine gun firing sequences in action movies of the 1980's?

Now you can experience that for yourself with Endless Mag, the only mag you'll need for a full day on the range.

7n6

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That thing must have one hell of a spring.

While I can appreciate the actual usefulness of a 50rd drum, this is just too much of a "gangsta" thing. Should be gold plated to match the pimped out rifle.

·
Registered
214 Posts

G57

Dear god why? With 20 round mags for 3 dollars - why? I've got South African 30 rounders and I just don't use them. There's no need on my end.

·
Registered
700 Posts

G57

This Magazine was actually issued to German Army. It has a very special purpose, its for an "enemy fire simulation device" that happens to be compatible with the G3.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
This Magazine was actually issued to German Army. It has a very special purpose, its for an "enemy fire simulation device" that happens to be compatible with the G3.
That makes sense and at least it wasn't just some fab guy's wet dream.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Speak softly and carry a big. . . . . . . . . F'n mag mang!!!!!!! Agreed with Steven29, very gangster, , but how well does it feed held sideways? Does a homie have to hold it hold up to prevent an FTF?

·
Registered
220 Posts
That is crazy! I just got this 30 rounder and thought it was over the top! That would make it taller than the length :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts