HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought mine from Atlantic a couple weeks ago. No rust, paint looked pretty good (few minor scuffs). Ran 200 rounds through it, no failures and spot on at 25 yards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well...90 rounds down range with sticking bolt closures about every 15 rounds and same for failure to fully eject. The last magazine only had one malfunction. I do believe this will clear itself up with more rounds for breaking in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is one sexy gun. Sear? And which forearm grip, stock, and harness did you get?
No sear, housing is just for show. The forearm is genuine HK, the trigger housing is genuine HK, A3 stock is genuine POF and the harness is Magpul multi mission sling with HK style clip that I purchased from eBay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there @islandfocus2, I’m a few days away from finally getting my D54R-N in the mail and wanted to ask where’d you got that sweet looking stock from? What did you end up paying for that? Last question promise, who is that stock made by and how have it been treating you? Like/did-Like...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there @islandfocus2, I’m a few days away from finally getting my D54R-N in the mail and wanted to ask where’d you got that sweet looking stock from? What did you end up paying for that? Last question promise, who is that stock made by and how have it been treating you? Like/did-Like...

My fault. Saw you reply on the next pg. You like that A3 stock from POF? Solid?

·
Registered
118 Posts

My fault. Saw you reply on the next pg. You like that A3 stock from POF? Solid?
I actually got the POF A3 stock here in the MP. I paid $200 for it. It’s a nice solid stock just like the HK A3 stock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats!! I always have an awesome time each time I bring my POF SMGPK to the range!

Great looking SMGPK! I'm curious, aren't there welded flats, that would prevent a collapsible stock, or is that only on Hk receivers?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good news!!! Hkparts Gen 3 ejector and a good chamber scrubbing did the trick. 120 rds. no malfunctions thus far!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts