HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive heard this question alot recently given the similarities between new production german and pof a2 stocks. Both have blank date codes. My research shows

The item on the left is a pof a2 stock. Item on the right is german new production. How do i know? Besides a slightly different feel (and the fact that i got this from a certified hk source) the little metal hole things, the german metal is more flat while the pof ones are rounded
@hkpsp

I compared this with a surplus date coded german stock i had and it had the same flat circles on right, not raised like to the left

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Good to know. It is hard to tell the difference with the empty rectangle. Especially considering the current production HK stuff also use a blank rectangle for the date code.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Strange. I have 2 of these, one bought from AU purported to be German, and the other from a seller who claimed they themselves imported them from POF. Both of mine however have the flat grommets or whatever they are, like the way you say the German ones have.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strange. I have 2 of these, one bought from AU purported to be German, and the other from a seller who claimed they themselves imported them from POF. Both of mine however have the flat grommets or whatever they are, like the way you say the German ones have.
i compared the pof i have to someone else who got one from Atlantic firearms (both blank daye code boxes) and both pofs have rounded metal things. Btw the german in my original pic is from AU a year ago. His pof stock attached:

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
i compared the pof i have to someone else who got one from Atlantic firearms (both blank daye code boxes) and both pofs have rounded metal things. Btw the german in my original pic is from AU a year ago. His pof stock attached:
Here's mine:
Left - German AU
Right - POF import
I mean maybe they changed their style or quality but I'm hard pressed to see a difference, or the guy didn't realize he got German ones, but he said he imported them from POF so 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
For what its worth here is one of my date coded ones German ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts