HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up a POF MP5, SBR'd it etc.

Been running fine with the POF magazines. I was able to pick up 4 real HK 9mm MP5 mags a few weeks ago. I tired the real HK mags today and it was nothing but jamming.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are they straight mags or curved mags? Mine has some issues with some of my straight mags, but apparently a lot of MP5's do. Probably why they're curved now.

I would compare the feed lips on your mags to see if the HK ones are deformed at all.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they straight mags or curved mags? Mine has some issues with some of my straight mags, but apparently a lot of MP5's do. Probably why they're curved now.

I would compare the feed lips on your mags to see if the HK ones are deformed at all.
Mags are curved

Lips all look they line up compared to the POF.

Correction to my previous post. I did have a US made mag. But all four were still jamming

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a POF MP5 and it runs good with everything but the POF mag? I also have one of the guns with a little back and forth mag play.

Thanks,

Kellt

·
Banned
2,011 Posts

The HK mags are garbage, just sell them to me!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a similar problem on my mke. Try putting the mag follower and spring from a pof mag in an hk body. If it still doesn't work you probably need to open up the feed lips a little more so rounds come out of the magazine easier. I used 2 vice grips to do this to all of my hk mags. It doesn't take much at all so don't over do it. Next time you hit the range just bring some pliers or vice grips to play with the feed lips. Good luck!

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's like modifying your ferrari to fit in a compact parking spot.

If the HKs don't work trade them to someone that has POF mags, 2 for 1 maybe.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts