HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking about the Pakistan Ordinance Factory. Are their parts any good? And how do you tell the difference in the Paki parts and the other POF company?

I am SO confused!

·
Premium Member
2,768 Posts
I had a POF steel bipod I bought on ebay and it is horrible in both fit and finish. Anyone could tell them apart side by side. The POF one is a very rough finish (looks like they used slightly cleaned up rebar for the leg stock) and one of the legs does not lock in place properly. Night and day different from my HK one. That being said, some of their parts have an okay reputation. What are you looking at?

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I had a few POF parts on my SW5. All were very nice. Stocks, pistol grips, extractors and springs just to name a few. I had a POF barrel in an IGF G3 build also. Very nice piece.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a POF steel bipod I bought on ebay and it is horrible in both fit and finish. Anyone could tell them apart side by side. The POF one is a very rough finish (looks like they used slightly cleaned up rebar for the leg stock) and one of the legs does not lock in place properly. Night and day different from my HK one. That being said, some of their parts have an okay reputation. What are you looking at?
Extractor, ejector and springs. I have a SW5 that is having ejection and extraction problems. I know the extractor is shot and I am going to replace the ejector lever just on principle. I feel that the ejection problem is due to the the fact that the extractor is slightly loose the extractor spring is shot ergo, the casing falls off of the extractor before it ever gets to the ejector. The main reason I was looking the the Paki parts is price. If they are as good as the HK parts, then I was going to buy them. Seems like it always comes down to money don't it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts