HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get used, police trade-in USP Compact 9mms?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
My guy works with a distributor out west in like Nevada or some place. I got mine for $470(ish) about a year ago. Want me to make some calls?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
on it

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Keep us posted. I would be in for one if more than one available........after Orfeo get's his of course.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
This would be for a friend, and he only can spend $400-$500 or his wife will throw him out.

Thanks my friend!
You betcha bud.

I'm looking for a good price on just about any HK in 9mm since I don't own one in this caliber yet. I thought it would be wise to expand my caliber options if you know what I mean.. :wink:

gotta keep my eyes peeled for one.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
I would just be patient in your search. Monitor the For Sale forum here and GB. I got mine NIB for $650 free shipping. I know its not $400-$500, but nice gently used ones show up often in the $550 range.

·
Registered
300 Posts
You can depend on NCdevildog, he's your go-to guy. He helped me picked up a USPc .45 and actually drove to the local gun store to take pictures for me and inquired about it. Great guy. Good luck with the 9's, that would be a fantastic price.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A good guy

You can depend on NCdevildog, he's your go-to guy. He helped me picked up a USPc .45 and actually drove to the local gun store to take pictures for me and inquired about it. Great guy. Good luck with the 9's, that would be a fantastic price.
I had a feeling he was one of us. . .

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Made a few calls. My guy is getting an inventory from his supplier.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Made a few calls. My guy is getting an inventory from his supplier.
I would be interested in a USPc 9 also. I like the P2K, but the USPc feels just as good, and since I know I'll make some changes anyway, such as the light LEM and HK45c mag release, saving money on a used model would be fine with me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts