• MP7: B&T Rotex II in 4.6x30mm

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve had an interest in the B&T line of Suppressors for HK firearms for almost as long as I've liked HKs. I’m gauging demand levels so please submit your vote.

Choices are limited to:
MP5: B&T 3-lug QD in 9mm
MP5: (MP5K): B&T 3-lug QD Compact in 9mm
MP5SD: B&T Direct Thread Full Sized in 9mm
MP5SD: B&T Direct Thread Compact in 9mm
UMP45 (USC45): B&T Flange Mount QD in .45APC
HK416 (MR556): B&T Rotex V Compact in 5.56mm
MP7: B&T Rotex II in 4.6x30mm

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Poll: Which B&T Suppressor for your HK?

How do the %s add up to more than 100%? There must be some hanging chads on a few ballots or the Russians hacked it, a little election humor seemed appropriate.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's because I allowed multiple choices to be made. @4C Dragon picked 4 alone! Seems a Fullsize MP5SD and Rotex V Compact Cans are in the lead.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1365092034.jpg

-----

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
This poll was want, not own right? You mentioned demand.

I wish there was more web info, advertising, prices, etc on these. B&T seems like a closely guarded secret.

Shockwave

·
Registered
430 Posts
B&T makes some really good looking suppressors, can't go wrong with them - they also deliver.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This poll was want, not own right? You mentioned demand.

I wish there was more web info, advertising, prices, etc on these. B&T seems like a closely guarded secret.

Shockwave
B&T USA has been here since 2014 and about 2 years later they have added more authorized dealers who are willing to order just about anything out of their 40 page catalog. With that said, some items are not available.

For now, the pistol caliber cans are ready to sell. There are lead times, but B&T is taking orders. The rifle calibers do not have an ETA due to import regs and the specialized machine needed to make the cans here so no Rotex any time soon, but I'll be following up as B&T expands US production.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B&T makes some really good looking suppressors, can't go wrong with them - they also deliver.
Andy didn't you get a Rotex V can sometime ago?

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hopefully in a couple more years the US market will also be dominated by B&T as well. Thanks Andy!

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

B&T Rotex V Compact in 5.56mm, would love to have one imported from Switzerland .
All B&T suppressors offered for sale to civilians via various dealers(PDs/SOTs/Mil still retain the ability to purchase Swiss cans as post dealer samples as they always have....) stateside are manufactured here in the US under license by B&T Switzerland. This is not to be confused with the other attempt by CCF/Larry to manufacture the Impuls IIA here. These cans produced by B&T USA are exactly to the same specs using the same materials and tolerances as their brothers and sisters produced in Switzerland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All B&T suppressors offered stateside are manufactured here in the US under license by B&T Switzerland. This is not to be confused with the other attempt by CCF/Larry to manufacture the Impuls IIA here. The cans produced by B&T USA are exactly to the same specs using the same materials and tolerances as their brothers and sisters produced in Switzerland.

How about if you're an SOT?

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

How about if you're an SOT?
SOTs can still receive post dealer sample Swiss cans as they always have. There are/were a few Swiss made MP7/Implus/Rotex III cans for sale on strum from a PD being sold by Midwest distributors I do believe.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you sir for confirming!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I think I would prefer a b&t three lug suppressor for the sp5k or full size clone over a kac navy thread on. Not that I have an objective way to see and compare these, just guessing really, but I would prefer three lug mount for it.

Shockwave

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

I think I would prefer a b&t three lug suppressor for the sp5k or full size clone over a kac navy thread on. Not that I have an objective way to see and compare these, just guessing really, but I would prefer three lug mount for it.

Shockwave
Not having shot the B&T USA 3 lug beside a KAC Navy can yet having shot both of them independently... I would say the B&T has a different signature than the KAC can in a more pleasing way. These were shot on different weapons though. B&T can on a APC9 and KAC can on a MP5N and K/N.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts