21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Facebook.
My FB account gets hacked DAILY, FB Security is run by a bunch of under paid amateurs with zero coding skills/firewall coding skills and coding class flunkies.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
The worst thing about it is I have a amazon prime account and the only website I have seen advertise prime day is this one and on tv. Not even amazon has emailed me.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
When you see the pop-up, look at the bottom of the pop-up and you'll see something in very small print "I don't want to save on MASSIVE deals." (highlighted in Blue in the below pic). Click on it and it will not pop up again.

I've just tried this and this seems to get rid of the pop-up.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Every time I refresh, I'm getting "Amazon Prime" pop up. Can we stop this????
Got it too...on my IPad even. Pretty sure this "Prime Day" thing is just Skynet taking over...

Brad4065 said:
I don't even do Amazon!!!!
In 5 years it won't be optional the pop-up will remind you, the PRIME citizen that guns are illegal and you are being removed from your PRIME housing and taking to PRIME re-education.

Hey...y'all remember when Amazon just sold books and wasn't worth d*ck...?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I have pressed that button six times and it still does it every time I go to a new thread or change pages. Thanks anyway
When you see the pop-up, look at the bottom of the pop-up and you'll see something in very small print "I don't want to save on MASSIVE deals." (highlighted in Blue in the below pic). Click on it and it will not pop up again.

I've just tried this and this seems to get rid of the pop-up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will not renew my Premium membership if you continue to do this. I came to this site to look for a price on two very specific HK handguns. You told me that I was not allowed to do so unless I paid your $20 fee; so be it.

However if you think I'm about to pay you for you to put advertisements in my face on top of the $20 you have already requested to allow particular questions.....you better give me a VIP pass to the stripclub because I would prefer a whiskey and a handy to ads and uncertainty.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ok, this is beyond obnoxious. Someone PM me when it's over.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have adblocker and this has happened to me three times today.
Usually I am the one plagued when others are not but this time around I get no pop ups whatsoever. I have had issues where malware got planted onto my browser somehow and I got all kind of ads. Running malware solved it once and I had to delete and reload Chrome once to get rid of it. For some reason I can't even use Firefox anymore because it takes over my computer and won't let me do anything.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am getting the annoying pop up as well.

Why?

Has HK Pro been hi-jacked???

21 - 40 of 67 Posts