HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check out his prices on the other stuff he's selling.

He's pretty proud of his inventory.

He's also selling bracelets.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have already deleted the item from my watch list, but I believe a port buffer like this sold for $190.00 on GB within the last week or two. And I thought I was getting ripped when I paid $50.00 for one a little over a year ago.

·
Registered
110 Posts
port biffer

someone somewhere on some list was selling one for 25 dollars used if I remember. where I do not remember but it was yesterday. oh well. bob

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Just because something is higher that other similar items in the marketplace, that is not the same as getting ripped off, and it's not price gouging either.

It's capitalism in its purest form. And yes, studcactus buys a LOT of stuff here, and is definitely a regular.

·
Registered
266 Posts
yep...ya cant get a Hk91 for $700 anymore also

but you can buy a truck load of mags cheap!

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
yep...ya cant get a Hk91 for $700 anymore also

but you can buy a truck load of mags cheap!
Amen to that! But everyone doesn't know that yet, unfortunately. Some guy at the last Dallas Gun show tacked on $1500 or so to a 91 because it came with about 30 mags. I told him you can get them for $2 each and he looked at me like I had 3 heads.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
That's not unusual for Mr. Cactus, I've noticed his autions for years have been much higher than most others.
I'm not sure about his other stuff, some is reasonable, (in this case) some not so reasonable. I just bought a HK claw mount from him w/integral rings for $250. Same one from RTG is $300.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts