HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me spin you a tale about the member TooSixy. You see, I inquired about the availability of a holster he had listed. Young Master Sixy was quick with his response and we quickly came to an agreed upon price. I immediately dispatched the appropriate amount of shillings via a preferred digitized method. This is where the yarn really becomes most impressive. Even though it was mere moments before the courier would depart atop his trusty steed, Master Sixy braved the perilous route to ensure that the package would in fact be shipped that day. As if that was not enough, he traveled post haste through 2 villages and 9 check points setup by the kinds guards. Upon this journey he slayed a dragon and rescued 13 children from a carriage set afire by the dragon.

The package arrived today, unscathed and free form scorch marks. Upon opening said package, I discovered that it contained more than just a holster and mag pouch, but also a couple of extras for a true gun enthusiast. So, I give thanks to Master Sixy for everything he has done. This is truly a Positive Endorsement for a true asset to our ranks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts