HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How F'n cool is this!!! New info from MFI:

See attached photo of HK G28 Flash Suppressor Prototype in the white / raw steel / un-plated on a FN SCAR… sorry it was the closest thing I have that sort of looks like a G28 in Dark Earth. This is the basic shape… I have a few minor tweaks to have done and then we are in production late next week… Any suggestions / comments?

OAL: @ 3.775”

Thread Pitches:
½ X 28 tpi
5/8 X 24 tpi
15mm X 1.0 Right Hand

I can do other custom threads if requested.

ETA: On or about 12-15-2012

We are just doing a short run of 50 units so they will be retail $75.00.

Finish: Gray Parkerizing as seen on HK G28 Flash Suppressor @ Shot Show. (I could also offer Black Mil. Spec. Oxide if anyone wants that?)

Laser Engraving: I may be laser engraving these here with the HK markings as seen at SHOT on the flat spots in the back:

"SW 19" means "Schlüsselweite 19mm" = wrench size 19mm.

“45nm” means it is to be fasten with a torque of 45 newton meters.

Not sure if I will bother or not… just adds $5.00 per unit if I did…

Please let me know what you think ASAP as I plan to start these in the next couple days.

If I offer a pre-pay and wait for the G28 FS the price would be $60.00 delivered (no engraving). Payment would be due in the next 15 days.

Feel free to post this on the forums… the more interest we get the cheaper the price will be….

Best Regards

Michael Frost CEO MFI

MFI
2215 Via Dulcea
Fallbrook CA. 92028 USA
Tel: 760-728-7079
E-Mail: [email protected]
Website: Rifle Accessories, Pistol Accessories, Silencers, Scope Mounts | MFIAP
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM PST

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Holy cow!
I need one for my incoming MR762.
How can I preorder this hired?
Please put me down one for me.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Yep, HKParts.net and MFI have been working on this for a while now. They will be available in three sizes... Extended, standard and short. Not sure if Adam already has them listed, but if so, just use the Notify Me feature.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy cow!
I need one for my incoming MR762.
How can I preorder this hired?
Please put me down one for me.
Contact Michael directly using the contact info at the bottom of my post to get the pre-buy price. I suggest email, he is great about getting back to you fast. And don't forget to thank him for making this happen! ;^)

·
Registered
346 Posts
not bad, black color and long rail.......i can only think it's a really cool!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I emailed mike to get one for my 556. Can anyone that has an mr556 help me and others to get the exact diameter behind the threads where the the flashider spins over. He asked what this measurement is. I would like to take mine off but I don't think I will be able to right now without proper tools.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Also , distance from muzzle end to the step where the machining stops
Thanks

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
MR556 uses a standard M4 profile muzzle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts