HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys in central Indiana think about meeting up and having a shoot one day? I'm not sure what the best range choice would be.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Oh sure, now that I am stuck in VA for three years, one month, and 23 days!
There is a great range in Southern Indiana, Southerm Indiana Rifle and Pistol Club, right outside of Bordon with 200 yard main range (which can be shot at shorter distances, 15 point (I think) pistol range, and if nobody else is at the range, 300 and 500 yard shooting points behind the 200 yard range (hince nobody else can be at the handgun or 200 yard point).
Anyway, if someone is a member and lives down there they may be able to get with the president and schedule a closed Saturday or at least get permission to bring in non-members for a shoot. I'm a member there but there is really nothing I can do 700 miles away.
http://southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, I wanted to meet up with you forever Big Bore :( Unfortunately, I didn't have any HKs until recently, so I didn't want to ask to meet up and then just borrow your guns :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
resurection

to resurect a dead thread...
there is a nice range in Lafayette that I frequent. Anyone interested, I will meet them there if I am in town.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I could be interested if it fits in the work schedule.

chuck

·
Registered
54 Posts
info

i would like to go shoot too. just someone let me know a date and where (i am in north Central Indiana). my hk's and other toys would love to get out and shoot.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't have my USP .45 Tactical yet. Should be in about 2 weeks. I'd be down for a meet before or after then.

I'm in Fishers, but could travel just about anywhere with enough notice.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
If anyone is still trying to get this together,let us know. I'd be down with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts