HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing some business with a LE/Govt. manager at a large distributer today and the topic of HK L/E sales came up. When we were talking it was mentioned that they have a boatload of MK 23's in stock that never took off in sales to the LE/Govt. market. The current price was good and better than I have seen elsewhere. I was asked about any ideas to move them and I suggested a group buy at HK pro. He is checking on how much he can discount the price while I am checking on possible interest. I would obviously run this through the powers here at HK PRO once I get a price if there is any interest. If any of the members here are interested in something like this, please let me know so I can get an idea of numbers. If there is little or no interest, I won't waste anyones time on the logistics side. Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
INTERESTED
Would there be a limit per member?
Thanks,

·
Registered
518 Posts
Pending price. There bringin the color framed hk45 around sometime and I'm tryin to work one of them in the rotation.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Interested pending price, would need to know ASAP as I have a deposit down on one already...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
INTERESTED
Would there be a limit per member?
Thanks,
Nope. I am trying to show my pal how catering to certain enthusiast groups can be beneficial. I am hoping for the price to be in the $1600 range or less. I am very aware that the price will be the major factor. Obviously, if priced too high, there would be no reason to shell out for a gun most people don't need, but is one that most HK fans would love to have in the collection. If I can't get the price well below 1800, there are other options out there already.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would definitely be very interested! I hope this can all work out! Go ahead and consider me on the list if one comes up!

Edit- can these be assumed to be NIB?

·
Registered
270 Posts
DEFINITELY interested, but I need a solid price, condition, accessory information and expectant delivery date. I've found a deal I just cannot pass up unless you top it

1 - 20 of 163 Posts