HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, there seems to be some potential updates on the SFP9.

The option of button instead of paddle magazine release:

The option of a manual safety:

A long-slide version:

Source: http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/pistols/sfp9/sfp9-l/product-overview.html

A subcompact version:

Source: http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/pistols/sfp9/sfp9-sk/product-overview.html

And an optic-ready version:

Source: http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/pistols/sfp9-2/sfp9-or/product-overview.html

·
Registered
187 Posts
Any idea as to availability? That long slide Special Forces (light tigger pull) version is going to be laser accurate for longer distance stages in IDPA matches. Excellent additions to the HK line-up!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very cool, thanks for posting. Come on VP9sk!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sweet! They're also showing 15/20 magazine capacity. On the large frame models.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
This does not bode well for my bank account. There are at least 2 versions above that I WILL buy as soon as they are available. ugh, poor wallet....so happy at the same time!!! Thank you HK!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
704 Posts
Cool beans, expecting we might be able to purchase SOME of these options within the next 1-2 years if all goes according to plan.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I doubt if the SK will be out in a 40 and HKparts will have a 357 aftermarket barrel with the decline in 40 popularity. (Any of you experts think different chime in and I might wait and see), otherwise that SK 9mm is SO MINE.

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
I feel cash funneling out of my wallet as I type!

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Finally. I've been waiting for that LS version for a while. I'll end up with a couple of each...hope they come out soon.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I wonder if the options are mix-and-match. Who wants to buy an original VP9? Gonna be a collector's item, folks! :D

Also, I could swear I saw a picture of a VP9 with suppressor height sights somewhere not too long ago. Could have been aftermarket of course, but I think many of us are hoping for a 'true' VP9 tactical.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Under SFP-2 they have a SFP M maritime model. The only difference I can spot is the extended grip striations on the slide, though I suspect the finish might be extra rust proof.

They should call the SFP L long slide the VP9 Expert if it makes it to our shores, it definitely takes its design from the USP Expert.

Obviously they are geared up for announcing at IWA, definitely a lot in the works. Exciting times!

Shockwave

·
Registered
267 Posts
Longslide? 20-round mags? Better trigger?!

Jackpot!

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
I wonder if the options are mix-and-match. Who wants to buy an original VP9? Gonna be a collector's item, folks! :D

Also, I could swear I saw a picture of a VP9 with suppressor height sights somewhere not too long ago. Could have been aftermarket of course, but I think many of us are hoping for a 'true' VP9 tactical.
HK guy at SHOT show said the tactical will have suppressor height sights in the near future standard. They were still shopping a vendor....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yep me like ..A paddle mag compact model ..Yep that would do it

Hopefully they do like other companys and make a safty model and no safty model

1 - 20 of 159 Posts