HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Any idea as to availability? That long slide Special Forces (light tigger pull) version is going to be laser accurate for longer distance stages in IDPA matches. Excellent additions to the HK line-up!

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
This does not bode well for my bank account. There are at least 2 versions above that I WILL buy as soon as they are available. ugh, poor wallet....so happy at the same time!!! Thank you HK!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
I doubt if the SK will be out in a 40 and HKparts will have a 357 aftermarket barrel with the decline in 40 popularity. (Any of you experts think different chime in and I might wait and see), otherwise that SK 9mm is SO MINE.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
I feel cash funneling out of my wallet as I type!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I wonder if the options are mix-and-match. Who wants to buy an original VP9? Gonna be a collector's item, folks! :D

Also, I could swear I saw a picture of a VP9 with suppressor height sights somewhere not too long ago. Could have been aftermarket of course, but I think many of us are hoping for a 'true' VP9 tactical.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Under SFP-2 they have a SFP M maritime model. The only difference I can spot is the extended grip striations on the slide, though I suspect the finish might be extra rust proof.

They should call the SFP L long slide the VP9 Expert if it makes it to our shores, it definitely takes its design from the USP Expert.

Obviously they are geared up for announcing at IWA, definitely a lot in the works. Exciting times!

Shockwave

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I wonder if the options are mix-and-match. Who wants to buy an original VP9? Gonna be a collector's item, folks! :D

Also, I could swear I saw a picture of a VP9 with suppressor height sights somewhere not too long ago. Could have been aftermarket of course, but I think many of us are hoping for a 'true' VP9 tactical.
HK guy at SHOT show said the tactical will have suppressor height sights in the near future standard. They were still shopping a vendor....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.