·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
I'm seeing them...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very strange. For both of those thread they stop at post 10 for me. No option of second page

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
Log out of HKPro, clear your cookies and cache, close down the browser, restart it and log in...

·
Administrator
1,070 Posts
Also seeing them from my end. I'll run a thread rebuild in the back, it'll take some time. Still clear your browser data as mentioned above, as it could still be a rogue cookie on your end.

Dayle

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Very strange. For both of those thread they stop at post 10 for me. No option of second page
This was happening to me in another thread yesterday exactly same way.........I did not do anything and it cleared on its own......some weird quirks happening lately seems to be more than a clear cache issue but most issues seem to clear on their own......you running Firefox?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had that happen as well with a response a day or two ago. Didn't show up for me, but I could see it in my control panel. Eventually it popped up for me.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This was happening to me in another thread yesterday exactly same way.........I did not do anything and it cleared on its own......some weird quirks happening lately seems to be more than a clear cache issue but most issues seem to clear on their own......you running Firefox?

Safari
iPhone and laptop
Good to go now

·
Administrator
1,070 Posts
Glad to hear it :)

Sometimes the system gets a little out of whack and doesn't register the new page in a thread once it hits that 11th, 21st, 31st etc post. So we just need to kick it with a manual update so it reads it correctly. It normally affects the entire community, but from time to time it's only a handful of members that lose access for whatever reason. Just let us know when you see it so we can get you back in to the discussion :)

Dayle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts