HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this state fricken blows, im interested in seeing what you guys have picked up.

Stag Post pan w/ Eotech, CAA grip kit, ARMS#40 Rear Flip sight. I plan on putting an ARMS Forearm on and a verticle grip soon. And thats a factory 30 Round Magazine modified to 15 Rounds, made by CProducts incase you are wondering. Perfectly Legal :D

PTR-91 i bought from Sarco's a year or so back:

My Stag with one of my AK's:

Here is a few more i stuck into the picture.
from left to right:
Mitchell Mauser, great shooter

H&R M1 Garand that dates back to WW2. Still has battle scars, but everything including bore is clean. Great Shooter. I got 2 from DCM matches.

PTR91 as you have seen before.

One of my many Jersey Legal AK's. How could you have 1 when they are sooo cheap? haha

Stag....again. I have 2 more Bushy's. One a carbine and other a Full sized.

Pistols: Sig P232 in .380 and a Springfield 1911. I have a bunch of TC Contenders and some .22 Pistols but not worth taking pictures of. Not really a fan of Handguns.

But thats it as far as pictures go. Not bad for NJ eh? I have a crap load of other stuff including too many shotguns, a few Bolts, and lever actions, .300 savage etc etc but no need to take pics of all. Im hoping to pick of an HK handgun soon and possibly a USC/SL8 but those are kind hard to find around here, even at PA gun shows. Maybe an FN PS90 but not even sure it thats legal haha. According to the specs it is but who knows.

Anyway id LOVE to see what you guys have to show.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice collection! Your just missing some HK handguns :D. What range do you usually go to?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I shoot at Fort Dix usually every weekend or on Wed during that time of year. I dont usually shoot TOO often in the winter because i HATE cold (and i hunt...). Usually go with my father or some other family members. I do some skeet as well down there. If it wasnt for Dix i doubt i would have any of the things in my pictures, because otherwise i would have to go up to my gun club in Bloomingrove, PA just to use the range......ill pass. I dont really know of too many places to shoot here that isnt TOO far. The one in english town i cant stand and the other club in I think Jackson? or Franklin is it, is not what im looking for.

Yes Mil i got your PM, thanks :D

I also forgot to mention the stock does NOT collapse, just incase someone didnt get the "Post" ban part

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah there aren't many places to shoot in NJ :(.

If you are interested in 15round AR15 mags my FFL sells them. The mags are excellent quality and he is without a doubt one of the best guys to deal with in NJ. Here is a link with more info......
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=376185

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome you are my savior! 15 Round polys! :D

But i have a question. That conversion kit he sells. I suppose that is something you stick in, lets say a 30 Round magazine, and blocks it to 15 Rounds? If so it would work with a 30 Round Magpul right?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here is one of my AR-type rifles. In this case it's a Bushmaster XM-15E2S lower with an A1 H-BAR upper. Note the original GI A1 stock, forearm, and pistol grip. The gun shoots extremely accurately with open sights out past 200 meters.

I have a bunch of Hk's as well. I'll see about getting some updated pix of them up soon :D

--BMS

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awesome you are my savior! 15 Round polys! :D

But i have a question. That conversion kit he sells. I suppose that is something you stick in, lets say a 30 Round magazine, and blocks it to 15 Rounds? If so it would work with a 30 Round Magpul right?
For the conversion kit it permanently blocks the 30round mag. He does it for you and I think welds it so it is permanently 15 rounds. Give him a call as he will answer all your questions and he is great to talk to.

The polymer mags that he sells are VERY nice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i just PMed him on AR15.com and he said it only works by cutting down aluminum Mags. :( Oh well, np im just a sucker for Longer mags hehe. But yeah those Magpul 15 Rounders look awesome. I might order one of each color :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
Zero, You have a very nice collection. Love you go shooting with you one day. I have 3 boxes of AK ammo left. I just sold mine last year...not a AK fan. Where is the range at Fort Dix? What are the fees? I have 2 rifles and 2 Glocks. Plan on getting a Henry 22lr lever action next.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zero, You have a very nice collection. Love you go shooting with you one day. I have 3 boxes of AK ammo left. I just sold mine last year...not a AK fan. Where is the range at Fort Dix? What are the fees? I have 2 rifles and 2 Glocks. Plan on getting a Henry 22lr lever action next.
Its actually quite confusing to where its at in the area but the turn is on the main road and there is a sign that says something about a shooting range/club. And you need to sign up for a member ship and get a card. Its like 50 a year i beleive and maybe a few dollars per person to shoot for a few hours. Dont really know the range fee seeing as i never pay for it because i drive hehehe. I actually need to renew my **** myself haha. But the place is great and no one ever really bothers you at all. Alot of guys from PA go there too because its not even an hour away from the border

·
Registered
226 Posts
My first line of defense:

Savage 64F. I took the scope off to see how it would look on the AR.

Stag Arms AR-15

Kimber Custom and Springfield XD9

If I could carry

Stag with Ergo grip:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice, how are those XD's? I was looking at those the other day
Its a great gun. My is pre-Melonite so I got some pitting on the top but nothing a refinish won't fix. I've shot everything from Blazer, Blazer Brass, WWB, and Remington UMC through it with no problems whatsoever. Best part is that I got one of the older models and paid 375 for it. Now they are going for 450 to 525 in some places.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I dont really know of too many places to shoot here that isnt TOO far. The one in english town i cant stand and the other club in I think Jackson? or Franklin is it, is not what im looking for.

IS the one in Englishtown still around? I thought it closed a long time ago.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts