HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
yeah to be honest, i dont know and i dont care. I havnt been there in years. The guy who ran the range sounded ridiculous and the rules were so stupid. You pretty much had to be fricken interviewed before you can even get a bench. And when you did, they kept looking at you and spying on you, to make sure you arent doing anything wrong. Hed walk up and down the line of benches like some kind of watch dog.

But i think it was shut down, not sure though

·
Registered
491 Posts
yeah to be honest, i dont know and i dont care. I havnt been there in years. The guy who ran the range sounded ridiculous and the rules were so stupid. You pretty much had to be fricken interviewed before you can even get a bench. And when you did, they kept looking at you and spying on you, to make sure you arent doing anything wrong. Hed walk up and down the line of benches like some kind of watch dog.

But i think it was shut down, not sure though
That guy was one of the biggest jerks that I ever met. He yelled at me and kicked me off the range for some BS. Yet, he was always spying on me...very annoying. I was there once and that's it. He was very expensive as well. Made you but his ammo. It been 10 yrs since I went, but I heard he sold his land to developers a long time ago.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Addition to my collection

I havent shot it yet but let me tell you that this is a sweet little gun. Its a good size and just feels great in my hands. The finish is beautiful. The only thing that bugs me a little is the rear sight looks dirty. Its a brand new gun but that sight looks dirty. I will probably switch them over to Meprolight night sights though. Alas here she is:

Against recommendations of getting the Don Hume 715 I went with the High Noon Mister Softy. Thats a VERY nice holster for under $30. It has good retention, slender, and it conceals very well.

Can you see it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
hehe is it bulging out of the left side of your pants? Nice little toy, its so tiny!!

In other news, i updated my AR with an ARMS SIR and some 15 Round Magpul Pmags:

Too bad the verticle grip wont go on any farther than that, and thats AFTER using oil and a fricken hammer. Idk why but the rail on the botton seems a little too round at the edges and the grip wont fit on

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm wearing it at 12:15 (appendix carry). Its blocky so it prints everywhere else when I wear a t-shirt.

Where did you get those 15 round P-Mags and how much were they? I need some new mags.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm wearing it at 12:15 (appendix carry). Its blocky so it prints everywhere else when I wear a t-shirt.

Where did you get those 15 round P-Mags and how much were they? I need some new mags.

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=376185&page=1

They are 20 bucks each, which is pretty damn good imo. You can order them straight from his site here: https://64.23.13.102/arms-n-ammo/njmagorderandpayment.html

They are excellent. Its nice to see a fellow NJ resident doing a great deed. Especially since they want to ban the non permanent "Blocked" Mags now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks Thomas. Yea 20 bucks is real good seeing as how I might have paid the same amount for a BS Bushy 10 rounder.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts