HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Looks like its changed to a no reserve auction starting for 0.01$

Also the prices for sears from that graph seem a little inflated pre 2012. I bought mine for 12K in 2011 and there more for sale around that price depending on the trigger group

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Also the prices for sears from that graph seem a little inflated pre 2012. I bought mine for 12K in 2011 and there more for sale around that price depending on the trigger group
Its a pre Auction Price before auction starts Frank sends out a email with the Pre Pricing................auction hasnt started yet

The Graph is for MP5's either swing down, w/Sear, and Clip On RR so it looks right to me if you paid 12k for a sear + a MP5 German Sear gun had to worth 5-6k.................=17-19K on the graph

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Its gone live now with a BINP of $37k with No Reserve this one will be interesting to watch should give us an indication on a close Market Price..............if I had been in the market $32k would have been a no brainier considering what they have been going for lately..........IMO

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Its a pre Auction Price before auction starts Frank sends out a email with the Pre Pricing................auction hasnt started yet

The Graph is for MP5's either swing down, w/Sear, and Clip On RR so it looks right to me if you paid 12k for a sear + a MP5 German Sear gun had to worth 5-6k.................=17-19K on the graph
Yeah missed that part with the emailed price and missed the conversion price list included a host. 0 for 2 on those!:90:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Consignment sale: "This will be sent to your class III dealer tax free from our client's inventory on a form 4."

I wonder how much $$$ Frank is getting to essentially put up an auction on Gunbroker.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts