HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
liq 40 rounders go for $70.00 or less brand new in the white box. A 40 round 9mm LIQ mag has been on Gunbroker for a while for 65.00 and just sits there. Used MP5 30 rounders might go for $40.00-45.00 used if there not to beat up

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Eh, date coded mags usually go for around $50. The LEO mags in good shape I usually see for around $60. That's what I've noticed on the pro here.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sounds like a fair price might be $60 more or less for the three in the white box still in their bags and a few dollars less for the used ones (have to check for their white boxes). I test fired the seven several times to make sure they worked and was going to use them in subgun matches, but got too busy helping with the Indiana Match and a few years scoring at KCR that newer got around to competing. Now days getting old enough that like shooting rifles and machine guns that I don't have to run around with ;-)

Thanks for the price points. Once I check for the boxes, take a few photos and set a price will follow up here with a link to the ad when placed. Cleaning out the stuff that is not being used, is turning into a full time job ;-).

·
Registered
765 Posts
I saw 40 and got excited, but my quest for decently priced mp5-40 mags must apparently continue.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts