HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Info on HK 300 and HK 05 mount

Well the local gun show has an HK300 for $850. Ive always wanted one since my uncle had one several years ago. Unfortunately it is no longer in the family. The gun comes with the scope mount, sling and 15 round magazine.

Theres one on GB for 950 so being able to see this one locally for cheaper is a big plus. I know that mags and parts are gonna be scarce and expensive but I dont care.

So, if anyone has a blue book I would appreciate a look up or a real world response on what they go for. Ive always said "something is only worth what another is willing to pay."
The gun is probably 95%. A quick response would be appreciated! Im heading back there at 9am sunday to have another look and probably make an offer. Id love to hear what you folks have to say.
Jason

·
Registered
135 Posts
An original HK 05 scope mount with rings is $300 and up, B-Square mount is crap and $50. An original HK 15 round mag is $100-$150. Hope that helps. I have had a HK 300 since 1980 and just love it. You will need to check the recoil buffer to see what shape it is in. That is the one spare part I would advise you to get immediately, as they wear out with use over time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so I bought it for 850. I got one 5 round magazine and one 15 round magazine (pretty much brand new) with it. I guess the scope mount wasnt included. The guy wanted $400 for the HK 05 mount. Is that reasonable or can I find them for cheaper? I have his info so he told me to call him if I change my mind about the mount. Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts