HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My LGS has a USP .45 Expert, 2001 date code (AB), with two 12-rd mags with extended floor plates, 4 extra O-rings, adjustable sights, and HK tactical gray soft case. He wants $950 for it (ticket price was $1,099). I made an offer for $850 but he didn't budge. I think he will sell for $900. The HK tactical soft case looks brand new.

The gun looks like it has about 1,000 - 2,000 rounds down the pipe. No wear on the slide or frame. Feed ramp looks good, shiny (probably polished before being put in the used gun case). Usual smiling face wear on the barrel. Extractor looks good.

What would be a fair/good price for this Expert, guys?

Thanks!

·
Registered
780 Posts
1,000-2,000 rounds is nothing. I'd say that's a great price especially with the rare soft case. A few years back I had to pay $1200 for my new expert in a regular box. The expert model is a fantistic USP and I will never get rid of mine. Very accurate and tough.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I just paid a hair north of $1,000 for a new one in a plastic case. It took me a little while to find a new one too.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Buy it. Subtract the going price for the soft case and you have an Expert for 750.00 - 800.00. Not to mention these are out of production and will likely increase in value ove rthe next several years. Especially id some hot chick holds one in aggression on screen.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Unless it looks to be 2k abusive rounds, I'd jump on it (if Expert is your flavor).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts