HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't looked at fullsized HKs in a couple years. What's an average price for a USPf 45, either NIB or a used one in good condition?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
A good price for a NIB USP .45 should range somewhere around $670-$700. There have been great deals on used LNIB examples. A good price for a used model should range from $550-$620. The deals are out there for both NIB and used examples. You just have to be patient.

I bought my LNIB USP .45 last year for $550 with five mags (3 Hi-Cap mags) and night sites.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
+10! I have never bought a NIB USP, all were LNIB with 20--500 rounds on them for very good prices. Last one was a USPF .45 with 500 rounds in 98% for $525.

Like Mark said, be patient, great deals are just a 'click away'!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mark me down for finding another used USP (not LNIB, but not horrible either) around the mid-$500 range.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Best place to find "cheap" deals on used USP's, HK's is on another forum.

Check at Sigforum, glocktalk, arfcom. Find a guy that doesn't like it or needs the cash.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just picked up a USP 45 for $505 on GunBroker. Two 10Rnd mags came with it and it's the Stainless slide model.

Don't know if it was ever shot or not - didn't appear to have been.

Now hunting for spare mags and a RH holster.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in Southern California and we get some nasty markup on HKs. Been quoted as high as 900 to over 1000. Best deal I've found so far is in San Diego: $800 + factory night sights. One of the members of the forum (from Orange County, I think) lucked out at Turner's: $750 with night sights. Still overpriced, but it's pretty damn good considering our location.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts