1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, couple of guns here:

P8 (not sure if used or new) KE date code - $660

USPc 40 2-tone used AB date code - $570

Cetme 308 USED (G3 / HK91 Clone) w/ red dot scope and quick release mount - $620

The non HK guns - All used

Armalite M15 (4 pos stock, 4 sided rail foreare w/covers. flat top reciever w/ carry handle) - $920

Remington 700 BDL 300 win mag (I believe it had a heavy barrel) (Bell and Carlson stock, trigger lightened) (this would become my second long range sniper type rifle) - $470

Both these prob need new barrels

Colt AR-15 (match barrel) - $450

Bushmaster AR-15 (Match barrel) - $450

I'm not sure how rare some of these might be or how good of a deal I may have on some of them. I have around 1k to spend, but want to stay under as much as possible. I have only ever seen one P8 and one Cetme clone before. I had a MP5 clone in my hands and went back to buy it a week later to find it sold the day before...

I don't want to miss another good deal at a rare or excellent weapon.

Thanks.

MODS: If something needs to be changed in this post, please don't delete it, I will change it if you PM me. I get alot of posts deleted by accidentally posting too much non-HK info...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm slightly confused, are you looking for prices to sell? or looking for a fair price to buy?
I'm sorry that I didn't clarify. I am looking to buy. These are what I have come across locally. I like to bounce things off of other people because I may not know what kind of deal I am looking at or if I should avoid something. Thanks for any help that anyone has.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am actually now leaning toward both the P8 and the USPc, but I want to make sure that I am not passing up a killer deal on any of the others. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
I would consider purchasing the P8 and USPc (offer $50.00-$75.00 less than priced- probably slow movers for the seller, who may be wanting to move inventory).

Stay away, far away, from the others!

Tony

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would consider purchasing the P8 and USPc (offer $50.00-$75.00 less than priced- probably slow movers for the seller, who may be wanting to move inventory).

Stay away, far away, from the others!

Tony
Thanks. I know the P8 is, I saw it there about a year and a half ago. The shop owner is a jerk and the guns are a side thing. He says, "If they sell, they sell. If not, who cares?" He does not like to budge on price at all...

I will give it a shot though knowing it has been there a while.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The HKrack is becoming strong within me...

By the way, what should I look to pay for a 357sig barrel for the compact, and is it just a simple barrel swap? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts