HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling an HK MP5K-PDW, MP5 SD, and a Vector 53 sbr, with one Fleming sear installed in a 3 rd burst navy lower. What should I ask to sell?

1- MP5K-PDW form an SP89 refinished and remarked MP5K-N by RDTS. 3 lug threaded barrel. (Not an SBR. Stock and front foregrip need to be removed when sear not installed.)

1- MP5 SD from an HK 94. Work done by RDTS. Remarked to MP5SD-N (2 Stamp gun. SBR & Suppressor.)

1- Vector 53 (SBR) Gone through and made full auto ready by RDTS.

1- Fleming sear installed in a C&P'd 3 rd burst ambi navy lower.

Would like to sell as a package.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I think you should sell the HK MP5K-PDW for $500 to me all transfer taxes paid by the seller of course.

really though - 27k maybe

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thinking about selling an HK MP5K-PDW, MP5 SD, and a Vector 53 sbr, with one Fleming sear installed in a 3 rd burst navy lower. What should I ask to sell?

1- MP5K-PDW form an SP89 refinished and remarked MP5K-N by RDTS. 3 lug threaded barrel. (Not an SBR. Stock and front foregrip need to be removed when sear not installed.)
$5,000.00
1- MP5 SD from an HK 94. Work done by RDTS. Remarked to MP5SD-N (2 Stamp gun. SBR & Suppressor.)
$5,400.00
1- Vector 53 (SBR) Gone through and made full auto ready by RDTS.
$1,379.00
1- Fleming sear installed in a C&P'd 3 rd burst ambi navy lower.
$14,000.00

Would like to sell as a package.
Why are you selling? Didn't you just get them this year?
BTW, Package deals always sell for less than piece by piece, and they sell slower too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts