HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I acquired an HK SL8 barrel that has been cut down for a G36c conversion. Any idea what this barrel would sell for or worth? Thanks!

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'd say around $350-$550, in my opinion. Used SL8 barrels go for around $250 or more, and people like Chopstix or Tbostic charge around $300 to cut down a normal SL8 barrel to different specs. Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I would put it up in the for sale section, (if you're trying to get rid of it). Someone will more than likely buy it, as there are a few people working on builds right now. You'll have to state it it's threaded and what measurement, as I'm sure people will ask.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Note that if you do try to sell it here, you'll need a minimum of 30 posts or sign up for a premium membership to post in the for sale section.

·
Registered
532 Posts
If you're going to post it here for a price reference, you might as well offer it up to the HKPRO's first! The fact that it has no markings from HK is because it was turned down, and all markings would have been turned into shavings. Looks to be in good shape, though - and has the piston and op rod in your picture, those are in addition to the value of the barrel, of course.

Pistons (if HK factory) are worth about $40-50, and the op rod is about $50-60. Factor that into your sale price, and good luck,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts