HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I saw a USP 9mm FS today at a gun shop, very well used, apparently it was a cop gun. Trigger felt very very nice, I'm looking forward to when my USP 45 trigger feels that good haha. It was an AF date code, lots of external holster wear on the slide, and in need of a cleaning but still felt smooth as any HK I've fiddled with. He was asking $439, is this a bad price for such a used gun? I thought about paying 90 bucks or so and having the slide chromed, which would basically hide the fact it was so well used. Is this price too high? decent? I dont think it came with anything besides a ten round mag or two but those are easy enough to find. Any thoughts?

GT

·
Registered
886 Posts
Was it well used, or used well. Big difference. I'd get him to come down on the price. For a couple hundred more you can get a new one and not have to worry about how well it was used, or maintained.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea....he had it at 459 but I got him down to 439....maybe he'd go lower I dont know....Im not really interested, I already have a .45 F, just curious really...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
One of the good things about HK firearms is that they do not depreciate as much as other brands. In the condition that you described I would offer $400 and go from there.
Give Marshall at CDNN a call as they just got in a bunch of police trade in USP 9mm.
800-588-9500

HK USP
9mm · Variant 3 · 1-15rd Mag · Case · Excellent Condition #HKUSP9A $469.99
HK USP
9mm · Variant 3 · 1-15rd Mag · Case · Very Good Condition #HKUSPV $449.99

1 - 4 of 4 Posts