HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone every used or seen the Pro mag bipod in person? Is it any good?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't know about that one, but DSArms dot com sells one that is very nice with a little modification, for about $50 as I recall.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the one I am talking about. They say it ts made by ProMag. What do you reccomend be done to it.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thats the one I am talking about. They say it ts made by ProMag. What do you reccomend be done to it.
I have one of those. I recommend taking your $50 and buying a different bipod. It's a cool look and all, but doing it again I'd either take the forearm and mod it to take a picatinny/1913/stud mounted bipod or get a Versapod bipod (which can be mounted to standard bipod mount in the 91 wide forearm).

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one of those. I recommend taking your $50 and buying a different bipod. It's a cool look and all, but doing it again I'd either take the forearm and mod it to take a picatinny/1913/stud mounted bipod or get a Versapod bipod (which can be mounted to standard bipod mount in the 91 wide forearm).
Where can I get the versapod?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Where can I get the versapod?
You want the Model 105 adapter and whatever bipod you want.

http://www.versapod.com/proddetail.asp?prod=150-105

Adapter piece is metal and very durable. Will fit the HK wide forearms for 91/93 series rifles. Versapod with raptor feet I believe are what PTR offers with their 91 series (clone) rifles. It's either this, or you modify your handguard, or buy a $300 B&T or GG&G forearm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts