HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I recently bought my first usp. It came from the manufacturer with a broken clip.. So needless to say one side of the case constantly pops open. I was wondering if I could call HK and get a replacement since it has my serial # etc on it?

thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why dont you buy one from www.CDNNinvestments.com for $16.00 shipped and peel the stickers off your old box...better yet keep your stickers on the old box and go to the range with the new box.....my 2 cents

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why dont you buy one from www.CDNNinvestments.com for $16.00 shipped and peel the stickers off your old box...better yet keep your stickers on the old box and go to the range with the new box.....my 2 cents
Thanks for the idea I had no clue they sold factory HK cases. It says on there that it will include the model number and serial number but I cant find any place where you would put that information at for them to know..

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
HK will replace it for free if you call them. I'm almost sure of it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I also see them for sale on ebay from time to time. Personally, I like the gray molded ones-and they can be found there for 15$ or so.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called hk and left a message. Someone called me back the next day and asked me for my address and name and said they would send a new case out soon. Good customer service.

·
Registered
616 Posts
HK Trussville
Law Enforcement & Civilian sales
HECKLER & KOCH
7661 Commerce Lane
Trussville, AL 35173 USA
Phone (205) 655-8299
Fax (205) 655-7078

I am almost positive that info is current, give them a call they are very easy to talk to and dont be afraid to leave a message they DO return calls fairly quick.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
yeah - call HK. My case was manhanded by the FFL and also had a broken clip. HK sent one with a nice glossy catalog for free. Note that there won't be your serial/model # on the case. No biggie.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah - call HK. My case was manhanded by the FFL and also had a broken clip. HK sent one with a nice glossy catalog for free. Note that there won't be your serial/model # on the case. No biggie.
Yeah, He didnt ask for any of that so i figured it would just be a plain case.. Thats alright with me I just want something that will stay shut! heh

·
Registered
239 Posts
Mine for my compact has broken too, don't remember how or when, just recall that it suddenly won't latch anymore. They're not the strongest design by any stretch. Mine gets stored in a large sentry fire/gun safe when not being carried, so most of the (factory) cases just end up in the closet somewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts