HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you PSG1 gurus, I have a question:

Do both versions of the PSG1 have an extended G3 cocking tube with ribs or is it a solid (no rib) design?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
all the factory PSG-1s i've seen have a ribbed cocking tube, the one i have on my clone is an unribbed one made by JFK

heres mine

·
Registered
30 Posts
I guess I didn't know there were two PSG-1 versions. Tell me more please.

I have one stored away in my gun room. Its new in its original case with all the goodies. Bought it several years ago------so I only have a right nut presently---but I sure like having it in my "collection". Just wondering.

Kattman from Michigan

·
Registered
872 Posts
PSG1 ?

Also,

A1 cocking tube that facilitates the charging handle in to a downward locking postion. Requires the user to slap the handle up. "Allows longer scopes".

JFK makes this model for PSG1 and MSG90.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kattman,
Yes, two versions. What I have read is better scope and change in cocking tube is the difference from PSG1 to PSG1A1 Gurus correct me if I am wrong.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Kattman,
Yes, two versions. What I have read is better scope and change in cocking tube is the difference from PSG1 to PSG1A1 Gurus correct me if I am wrong.
Kattman - You can read more about the PSG1 on the "World Of HK" page. It mentions that the A1 gets a better scope, and a cocking tube that is rotated so that the cocking lever doesn't interfere with the scope. But it doesn't mention anything about a "for her pleasure" cocking tube.

And the ones in the pic look smooth, but it's too hard to tell if they are for sure or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts