HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
bloody hell :D

Very nice work as always Ghillie! Remind me to stop over when I'm next in the US!!!!

·
Vendor
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bloody hell :D

Very nice work as always Ghillie! Remind me to stop over when I'm next in the US!!!!
come on by.... anytime....Iam in oklahoma... here my number and address
Jeff Walters
4727 meadow lane
westville Ok 74965

918-723-4707

·
Registered
243 Posts
well as much as I want the time off work to attend HKPro fest this year, I can't get it, but if its a yearly thing... Definately putting some money aside for next year :D

cheers for the contact info, will HAVE to make a pilgramage out to you guys sometime soon :)

·
Vendor
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well as much as I want the time off work to attend HKPro fest this year, I can't get it, but if its a yearly thing... Definately putting some money aside for next year :D

cheers for the contact info, will HAVE to make a pilgramage out to you guys sometime soon :)
just let me know....

·
Registered
243 Posts
might just have to take you up on that in good time :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
You're going to beat me to it Ghillie! I've been working on the same sort of project. Would you mind telling me how to fill the cuts I've made in the stock? I was going to glue and pin in something and then use bondo but I'd would love to know how the pro's get it done. Yours looks pretty good so far!

·
Registered
67 Posts
you should sell conversion stock kits for tht i`d deff be intrested

·
Registered
19 Posts
What type of rail did you use for the bottom of the foreend? The only thing I have found so far, is an airsoft piece that will fit the hole pattern and be as long as the one you have in your pic.

I need a longer length of rail for my AG-C to fit onto.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What type of rail did you use for the bottom of the foreend? The only thing I have found so far, is an airsoft piece that will fit the hole pattern and be as long as the one you have in your pic.

I need a longer length of rail for my AG-C to fit onto.
The rail is from Mission Dist. , G36 Long forearm under rail 800-609-5260

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sweet build!! You make me want to tweak mine!!

Glad to see your back in action.

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey g-bear neplans to do conversions i got a extra stock ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
definitally looks cool

what kind of groups are you getting with that rig? what is the approximate weight?

i have an AR15 setup in SPR (Mk12 mod0) configuration that shoots sub-MOA all day long, i could probably be talked into one of these if it can run with a SPR

·
Registered
121 Posts
should shoot well

the factory heavy contour SL8 barrel, being free floating should shoot with any AR style weapon- all day long

1 - 20 of 28 Posts