HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally completed this one.

SL8-1 converted by T-bostic (a while back), custom stock T-bostic with PRS G3 stock, custom 4" flash hider, designed by me on a real G36K bbl. Low rail from HKparts, HK MSG90 10x42 scope on ARMS throw mount. Have yet to test fire in this set up, but should be good. It used to have a heavy barrel on it, this one is much nicer. Another rifle in the bag.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
That is f#$%ing amazing! Very nice!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Nice one Steve! Hey, what up with the mag release? That little nub actually easy to use?

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one Steve! Hey, what up with the mag release? That little nub actually easy to use?
Hey Joe ~ that nubby is to make it safe for use in CA. It's a PITA to use, but like most things, you get used to it, sadly.... you insert a special tool or an allen wrench into it and it drops the magazine. By not having a finger activated mag drop, and 10 rounds or less in the gun, suddenly its legal in our great state. Sad but true. I'll post your WOA soon, just finished that one too :) You'll be proud.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Hey Joe ~ that nubby is to make it safe for use in CA. It's a PITA to use, but like most things, you get used to it, sadly.... you insert a special tool or an allen wrench into it and it drops the magazine. By not having a finger activated mag drop, and 10 rounds or less in the gun, suddenly its legal in our great state. Sad but true. I'll post your WOA soon, just finished that one too :) You'll be proud.
That's right... I keep forgettign you're in CA. Yep very familiar these days with the Rad-lock type setups. Yeah man, whenever you get around to it.... love to see how she turned out :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Tiger888,

Awesome sniper setup! Looking forward to your range report on that K barrel, got to know if she performs as good as she looks.

Yeah, very much agreed that Rad-lock is a PIA, but hey, if that's what it takes to get these HK's in-country, then we do it, right!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Very nice. I love that stock. And the scope sets it off in a great way. Sorry for the radlock. That kinda sucks. But you really don't need more than 10 rounds in a sniper rifle anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts