HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the HK Pro forums for some time, but this is my first post. Have been shooting H&K 91s and/or PTR 91s for about 15 years. Recently have been considering a PTR 32 and have read about it here and there. Seems that AK's are soaring in price, and with its match barrel the PTR 32 is beginning to look affordable! Have a few questions for those of you with experience with this weapon.

First Q: if the receiver on the PTR is cut to fit a drum magazine, will it still accept and function reliably with a regular 30rd AK magazine?

Second Q: My supply bin for the H&K 91 includes a HK 91 collapsible stock (which also fits a PTR 91). Will this stock fit the rear receiver on a PTR 32?

Third Q: Does anyone have experience with the Romanian AK drum magazine in the PTR 32?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
6,917 Posts
First Q: if the receiver on the PTR is cut to fit a drum magazine, will it still accept and function reliably with a regular 30rd AK magazine?
A:yes sir

Second Q: My supply bin for the H&K 91 includes a HK 91 collapsible stock (which also fits a PTR 91). Will this stock fit the rear receiver on a PTR 32?
A:yes sir

Third Q: Does anyone have experience with the Romanian AK drum magazine in the PTR 32?
A:yes sir they run well with the open back durm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts