HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked a PTR 91F full size wth 18 inch barrel. The fit and finish was excellent, looks like majority of the parts are old G3 H&K parts date coded from 1964. Quality is that oh any MP5 or HK53 I have ever operated. Out of the box much better than my V53. At the range I put 12 rounds down range using Winchester match grade 165 grain boattail hollow points. On a windy day about 40 degrees I has a three inch grouping at 50 meters the grouping was about four inches to the right but next time I will site it in. Weapon has much more kick than the M16 that I also had out there. Overall I am very pleased, I just got a HK91 for less than half price.:eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the same model and have yet to shoot it. I'll post the result when they become available, I the fit and finish looks excellent though. I can't wait to make it a MSG 90 ish marksman rifle

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
have the same one also ~ you can do a few things to tame the kick
(if you want to) the A2 rubber buttpad is nice and a good muzzle brake
(which I will have a design coming out soon :) hope it's ok to toot your
own horn? anyway congrats, they are very nice!

·
Registered
732 Posts
have the same one also ~ you can do a few things to tame the kick
(if you want to) the A2 rubber buttpad is nice and a good muzzle brake
(which I will have a design coming out soon :) hope it's ok to toot your
own horn? anyway congrats, they are very nice!
So does this mean you are NOT interested in my muzzle brake anymore? :(

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
So does this mean you are NOT interested in my muzzle brake anymore? :(
Stubbi

I don't want to change the thread, I never heard back from you on my pm's or on the posts - it's been quite a while and I don't even know when you are selling or what you are asking for it.... now suddenly you are acting like I have some fore knowledge of your brake or we even had a solid deal??? I've sent you a pm - please pm me back, so not to take away from this gentleman's thread.

:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes, couldn't agree w/ you more, I love mine as well. Even without any work done to it, I can land Black Hills 165 grain SP match on top of each other @ 100 yds. using my EoTech sight. Thinking about sending out the trigger though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can cut one ragged hole at 50 yards with SA surplus. That's with iron sights. These can be very accurate rifles. Mine came with a good trigger from the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts