HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Very cool test, but at the same time you'd NEVER see me doing that to any of my firearms.

· Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Don't know what reliability ya'll are talking about but I call it just shy of a miserable failure. Just shy only because he restored it's function with water, albeit muddy water. Fun to watch but I'm not impressed. Camera guy sucks too, all shakey and screwing around.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Don't know what reliability ya'll are talking about but I call it just shy of a miserable failure. Just shy only because he restored it's function with water, albeit muddy water. Fun to watch but I'm not impressed. Camera guy sucks too, all shakey and screwing around.
No gun is going to work well if at all after you put mud in the chamber

· Banned
833 Posts
Even an AK will fail under those conditions.

There is a difference between a legit, hard use under normal/abnormal conditions "torture test" and an "Abusing the gun for no good reason torture test".

People seem to forget this.

· Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Even an AK will fail under those conditions.

There is a difference between a legit, hard use under normal/abnormal conditions "torture test" and an "Abusing the gun for no good reason torture test".

People seem to forget this.
Excellent point.

· Banned
833 Posts
Their money, let em do what they want.
No one is sayin' they can't.

At the same time though, freedom of speech says that we get to call them morons for doing it.

Just sayin'..... :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.