HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order my first clone. I don't know really what I want but I like the idea of a .308 battle rifle. (Not committed to it though.) After seeing a bunch for sale online and even a few locally, it seems that PTR is the best for the money that doesn't give up quality.

Do you have suggestions for what my first clone should be? Right now all I have are Hk pistols and an mr556. Admittedly, even after trying to read through the "world of HK" link up top, I'm still lost at what all the clones there are and what they're called.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm about to order my first clone. I don't know really what I want but I like the idea of a .308 battle rifle. (Not committed to it though.) After seeing a bunch for sale online and even a few locally, it seems that PTR is the best for the money that doesn't give up quality.

Do you have suggestions for what my first clone should be? Right now all I have are Hk pistols and an mr556. Admittedly, even after trying to read through the "world of HK" link up top, I'm still lost at what all the clones there are and what they're called.
ptr is probably the next best thing other than dropping a few g's on a true hk. its made on true hk machinary and has a couple upgrades that in my opinion are for the better. i love mine. it shoots sweet, has relativelly cheap parts, and an all around fantastic rifle.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Have one and my next 7.62 NATO is going to be one of their GIs.. go for it, and get a stack of magazines while they are cheep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts