HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I have a PTR 9KT so I'm stuck with the welded top rail. Anyone have any suggestions for optics. I've tried an aimpoint but with the welded rail and various risers I can't get a good alignment where the hood isn't obstructing the dot. I current have a Steiner MRS which is alright. There's got to be something better.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nothing specific but may give you some info.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's a "full size" not a K clone right? So the Pictinny rail on the top of yours is longer than mine. Do you know how many slots it takes up?
It's not mine. The Holosun 508T is not that big and based on the picture, it should work with the K models. You have to call CZ Customs for dimensions.
Also may I inquire as to what Tailhook Adapter that is? This is exciting I'm learning so many new things 🤣
Unfortunately it is not mine. So I have no idea what brand is the adapter but you can get in touch with the owner @msz3 at reddit.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I’ve got the smaller eotech on mine. The sights are visible on the bottom 1:3rd. Leaving a big field of view on the top 2/3 of the sight.
I don’t care for the small red dots trying to see the dot through the front sight . I like it over the front sight

·
Registered
5 Posts
@France0727 looks like your best bet will be the Holosun 508T V2 with the CZ Custom low mount.

What brace do you have on yours and do you have any pics of it extended?
@France0727 looks like your best bet will be the Holosun 508T V2 with the CZ Custom low mount.

Yours looks great! What brace are you using and do you have any pics of it extended? Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What brace do you have on yours and do you have any pics of it extended?

Yours looks great! What brace are you using and do you have any pics of it extended? Thanks.
Sorry, it's not mine so I can't be of help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts