HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth cutting the pic rail off and putting the weld on scope tab on the top ?

It seems (using a sig brace) the optic is just a bit to close to my eye (aimpoint micro)

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,207 Posts
How much do you value that Lifetime warranty? Cut that rail off and you loose it. And it being a PTR, I would think twice before you do. Or at least get a thousand or 2 rounds down the pipe first.

I have a question for you. I see they put a 3 pos on the weapon on their site. Does yours have it and if so, does it fire in both the E and F position?

Edit: Oh....and...Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much do you value that Lifetime warranty? Cut that rail off and you loose it. And it being a PTR, I would think twice before you do. Or at least get a thousand or 2 rounds down the pipe first.

I have a question for you. I see they put a 3 pos on the weapon on their site. Does yours have it and if so, does it fire in both the E and F position?

Edit: Oh....and...Welcome to the site...

Mine has an sef and fires in both, the trigger pack feels pretty good not has heavy a pull as standard pack, might even be a pof version of HKparts.com match idk

Thanks for the welcome, I am new to mp5 type clones this seems like a good place to hang out

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,207 Posts
Mine has an sef and fires in both, the trigger pack feels pretty good not has heavy a pull as standard pack, might even be a pof version of HKparts.com match idk

Thanks for the welcome, I am new to mp5 type clones this seems like a good place to hang out
If you plan on running a can on that weapon, make sure it has the proper locking piece. That was an issue with PTR's. I'd give them a call and make sure its ok. They may ask for it back to replace with a new one.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If you plan on running a can on that weapon, make sure it has the proper locking piece. That was an issue with PTR's. I'd give them a call and make sure its ok. They may ask for it back to replace with a new one.....
Called them the said I must use an 80 degree locking piece and so I ordered one

·
Premium Member
42 Posts

I’m assuming you ordered the RCM
80 degree. If so, double check your bolt gap after you install it. Some folks have seen some crazy changes. I didn’t, but some have.

Welcome to the site...I’m the guy who said if you SBR your wep, put a VFG on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I’m assuming you ordered the RCM
80 degree. If so, double check your bolt gap after you install it. Some folks have seen some crazy changes. I didn’t, but some have.

Welcome to the site...I’m the guy who said if you SBR your wep, put a VFG on it.
Trying to get used to replying to threads via iPhone and not always having to quote.

I bought the Midwest industry mlok rail and a few other things off HKparts, I’ll look into a grip, currently trying to decide on if I should get an 0-1 navy lower and ditch the sef, a sf would be nice but 🏻 Looking at the USA ones on HKparts for 380 but I’d need to sell mine, bummer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts