HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I am looking for some information on the PTR K3P. I live in Michigan which has a 26in length limit on pistols and need to know that the length of the PTR K3P is with the flash hider and the cap with the sling attachment removed. Assuming I did it correctly, I have included a picture of the back portion to remove to help clarify. I have a Century Arms Cetme and did a rough measurement that would make me believe it would be under the 26in length but want to confirm before ordering to know whether I need to setup the trust now or if I can wait to a later time. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
New member here. I am looking for some information on the PTR K3P. I live in Michigan which has a 26in length limit on pistols and need to know that the length of the PTR K3P is with the flash hider and the cap with the sling attachment removed. Assuming I did it correctly, I have included a picture of the back portion to remove to help clarify. I have a Century Arms Cetme and did a rough measurement that would make me believe it would be under the 26in length but want to confirm before ordering to know whether I need to setup the trust now or if I can wait to a later time. Thanks.
25 5/16" if you stop at the buttplate

Awesome gun and the reason I got into roller locks. Be sure to get yourself a 22 conversion kit. Also check the iron sights as soon as you get it. Had a scope on mine for the first two years and I just now realized that the irons shoot way to the left and the rear adjustment is maxed out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts