HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been telling myself that I have enough guns right now and that I can wait to get another. I am working on focusing on my P30 and P30L. I really want to be proficient with them before I work on another. But fate intervened. I was called to a local gun store to advise about building an addition. After reviewing the information with the Owner I advised him that he didn't need my services but I gave him some recommendations that will save him some money on his project. It cost me nothing and I was glad to help. As I was leaving I happened to see a slightly used LNIB HK45c. It is German (I know that it doesn't matter but I do like the antlers). It has everything from the lock to the shell casing and 3 magazines. It is a 2010 in perfect condition (as far as I can tell). The Owner said he would sell it to me for $800.00 because I had helped him. I couldn't resist so today I picked it up. I will probably have to hit the range soon but then I will put it aside until I am good enough with the P30. Maybe I could have negotiated but I thought it was a good price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice catch dude!! I am looking to pick up a P30 myself one day (as soon as I can sell the XDM 40 in my nightstand)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hah, and I finally learned what the antlers mean after reading your thread and looking it up.. thanks!

Congrats on your new addition!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have been telling myself that I have enough guns right now and that I can wait to get another. I am working on focusing on my P30 and P30L. I really want to be proficient with them before I work on another. But fate intervened. I was called to a local gun store to advise about building an addition. After reviewing the information with the Owner I advised him that he didn't need my services but I gave him some recommendations that will save him some money on his project. It cost me nothing and I was glad to help. As I was leaving I happened to see a slightly used LNIB HK45c. It is German (I know that it doesn't matter but I do like the antlers). It has everything from the lock to the shell casing and 3 magazines. It is a 2010 in perfect condition (as far as I can tell). The Owner said he would sell it to me for $800.00 because I had helped him. I couldn't resist so today I picked it up. I will probably have to hit the range soon but then I will put it aside until I am good enough with the P30. Maybe I could have negotiated but I thought it was a good price.
Awesome find!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrat's on a fine .45..i have mine on now.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Great grab. You just never know when the right place and time will be.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Very nice, I love the HK45c. Perfect package I think. And a German one!!!! nice job.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I have to admit, I am pretty pumped about it. I picked up a couple of 100 round boxes of Federal at Walleyworld and am looking forward to getting to the range. I will have to ration them somewhat due to cost but I can't wait to try it out. Most of my shooting has been with 9mm so I am curious to feel the difference.

On a previous post gtmtnbiker98 gave me some good advice. Work hard to be proficient on one platform before jumping to another. That in mind I am still going to focus on my P30 and shoot the HK45c sparingly (at least I am going to try to do that).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Enjoy it... About a year ago, I had the opportunity to grab an HK45 for $700 lnib. I just didn't have the funds. I kick myself everyday for not figuring out how to come up with the money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts