HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a used HK45C a few days ago from my local gun shop. V1, German made, date code AK, 2x 8-round mags, and original box, O-rings, backstraps, manual. The sights aren't night sights but look like some kind of ramped 'day-glow' sights (all of my other H&Ks and other handguns have night sights so I'm not spun up on what else is out there or if they are stock sights). I had not intended on buying a used weapon (this is my 1st time), but the weapon looked immaculate on the outside and inside. There was no round count associated w/ it, but considering what minimal wear (and I mean minimal) there was on the slide interior and barrel, barrel lug etc it could not have been much. The sales guy who I know pretty well (like me a former Marine) said that it came from an amateur collector.

The price was $800 + tax., and she will be strictly a range gun so I pulled the trigger. I had fam fired one last month, and it fit my paws great and shot great. I'll be dry firing today to get used to the double action and shooting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Congrats - nice find. From the description, I think those are the stock sights.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrat's..i have one on my hip now...Welcome to the forum....

·
Banned
219 Posts
Congratulations! Show us some pics, ASAP!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! My tactical H&K45c with light LEM is becoming my favorite H&K at the range. You got it for a good price also which makes it even nicer.:wink:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congats on your purchase, you will not be dissappointed and an excellant choice I might add.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats! Pictures?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts