HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So first and foremost I'm excited beyond belief.

I found a NIB HK Mark 23 Date Code Indicated 2010 Manufacture can anyone give me a reason why I should not purchase this fine piece of engineering?

Should I be looking for a used older one with low round count etc. etc.?

The store was kind enough to let me take a photo.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2100 pre tax

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Ummm, $1839 shipped from Cross Creek Guns - a sponser here at HKPro.com

Cross Creek Guns

You may have to wait for him to order it, but that's a lot of ammo you could buy. Great choice either way.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I d prefer to support my local business even if they are on the higher end of the spectrum.

maybe they will be interested in doing a bit of a price match...

·
Registered
291 Posts
The gun is a must-own for every HK enthusiast. The price, however, is a bit steep. I paid $1980 for mine (BA date code) & that was out the door.

I mean if you truly want it which I'm sure you do then I say go for it since it is already there in front of you and you've held it in your hands. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to make a post on here in the WTB section to see if someone has a used one but if you are set on a new one then I say go for it even if the price is a bit high. The older ones do have the maritime finish which most opt for and it comes in the camo case which seems to be selling for $300 alone.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
It's like childbirth. You scream and shriek while paying the money, but after you shoot it, caress it, care for it, buy it accessories and shoot it some more, you forget all that pain stuff. Congrats! It's truly a miracle of design and execution.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats bud. Someday i would like to own one as well. Lucky dog you, enjoy! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
congrats! it's the holy grail of guns. I waited like 5 years to buy mine. You'll love it.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Really though, congratulations. In my opinion you will have THE finest .45 caliber pistol ever made. More reliable than any 1911. Highly tested. Rugged. It's a dream gun. Do not worry about the price because you are making payments and it's what you could do at the time. Know that in some states that barrel is illegal and so is that gun so you are lucky and you don't have to pay SSE etc. You will own a special operators gun. .45s get shot out that monster so clean and accurate and you can feed it +P all day without thinking twice. That gun can handle wartime battle. Literally. So congratulations.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts