HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't give the price but the Ft. Huachuca P X sold all the H K's in an hour. Standard discount plus 20% and pay no tax. I don't feel guilty at all :43:
Anyway I've ben carrying a P2K V3 with a trigger job by Bill Springfield as my CCW since 06 and it has served my well. I own my own firearms training company Gator Farm Tactical so I have a lot of guns we use in our training classes. My latest is a S&W CORE with an RMR and I've gotten very good with it, but I find that when I go out along the border or Tucson even at night I have my trusty HK P2k on me. I got a P30L to take the place of the other guns but I just don't like it quite as much. I fired several VP9's and it seems to give me the same results as my P2K. Sooooo, I plan to put an RMR on it and try to wean myself of the P2K. :160000:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was in Tucson, over this weekend, and stopped by Murphy's. They have the HK VP's on sale now.
I fell in love with the HK VP40. SWEET ! But, they are on California's ban list. So, I went home
empty handed

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suspect that both Ft. Huachuca and D M's gun counter will give you a hopin deal tomorrow. They will also tell you when the individual company will have a sales rep there. Personally I think the military is getting ready for CCW on post.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 12 of 12 Posts