HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I know that Todd! Unfortunately, some took it seriously. Gulp.
I have seen several group buys on here and I have read the countless posts about how everyone would do anything to get their hands on either of these rifles. I'm sorry for thinking that there might actually be 500 HKPro'ers willing to front the funds to get these at a discounted rate!

Joe

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to share this information.

TOOOOOO bad about the decision to not domestically produce the '90 series. I and my customers find that very sad!

Thanks,
Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to share this information.

TOOOOOO bad about the decision to not domestically produce the '90 series. I and my customers find that very sad!

Thanks,
Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS
And that's why there will always be a clone market for the '90s series rifles.

Maj

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice work Todd...

all I want is a full size USP in 10mm....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks! Got my wallet out for the 22 MP7. Perhaps once the investment in the US plant is complete and if sales go well on the Umarex clone maybe we'll get a semi 4.6
MP7 down the road...
Karl

·
Banned
366 Posts
I just have a hard time getting excited about the fact Umarex is going to be involved with making/importing HK clones in .22LR...

First off, it's NOT a real HK for the person who said that. Umarex made/imported those ****ty Walther P22 that like to crack there slides.

They also import the COLT M4 .22LR's see link here, it's good for a laugh:

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=140641947

And Airsoft, for example the HK MP7 gas blow back which isn't really bad for an Airsoft gun:

http://www.empireairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=990

That being said, the HK MP7 wouldn't be the HK MP7 without the folding front grip or the slide stock and that put's it into a class of weapons requiring tax stamps, most people won't even deal with buying it.

Hell, it wouldn't even be legal in my state with a tax stamp unless it has a 16 inch barrel and don't even get me started on that if is did.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts