Thank you @JNAP94
I really appreciate the kind words. I do my best to be honest and professional in all of my dealings.
To your question OP, but a little background first: I currently own and have owned multiples of every model of B&T stock (including the riot helmet stock!) made for the HK platform. I have also T&E'd the B&T TP9 and APC9 subguns, suppressor, and other products made by the company. I am a fan of the company and their products are well made and I think that they are of better quality and are easier to own and maintain than the MP5/K/SD, SIG MPX, and CZ Scorpion in the same genre of firearms (subgun)(though the CZ only competes for form factor, not quality) and their only drawback is having no direct company presence in the USA (only licensed distributors) for support.
That being said: B&T has produced stocks over the years both "marked" and "unmarked". Since imporation of firearm parts in any quantity takes a very long time it is difficult to determine if the marked/unmarked changes came about all at once, or that the B&T products in the US market have mixed together was simply a result of delays in the distribution chain; or if B&T actually marked some stocks and didn't mark others at the same time... I don't know.
What I do know is this:
- B&T is no longer marking their stock bases with the screen printed B&T logo
- I have only seen stocks marked with the screen printed B&T logo at the stock base, the piece that attaches to the firearm.
- The bases of the marked and unmarked stocks are identical other than the marking
- The marking has always been screen printed "B&T" in a block-drop shadow italic font, colored tan/gold, with an oval behind the lettering
- I have never seen a B&T stock with a molded-in logo
- I have never seen the new B&T logo with the half circle on the right, on a stock
- B&T stock bases ALWAYS have weight reducing sections, squares or rectangles of no material above or below the buffer screw
I have not seen a stock base like the one you have pictured above. Not to say that it isn't legitimate, I've just never seen it and it isn't consistent with any stock base design B&T has done to date, and again that molded-in logo is new. The problem for us is that B&T also 'licenses' its designs to at least one Airsoft company which means that those designs are copied ad-nauseum by every company with injection molding equipment in China and Hong Kong then sold online on offshore websites and shipped here piecemeal. Currently the only two places you can buy new B&T stock for Heckler & Koch firearms are RTG parts and HKParts. Nothing that they currently sell has a base similar to the one pictured.
That leads me to conclude one of two things: the item pictured is a totally new stock base design; or, it is an airsoft/fake B&T knockoff.
Do you have any other pictures of the stock? I'd be curious to see them.