HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a decent holster for my USP Tactical .45 and I really like the Safariland 567. Has anyone tried this combo? The Safariland fit chart doesn't list the Tactical for anything they make, but looking at a 567 I have for a 1911, it seems that the sight channel is pretty deep and I was wondering if it would be enough to fit the front site of a Tac.

TIA,

-Greg

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I just got my Safariland 200-93-191 in 'Basketweave' for a USPF .45, that I ordered thru BigDuke, here on the HK Pro forums. The Tactical isnt listed, but any holsters for the USPF .45 in the 'Fit Sheet' can be ordered for the Tactical - you just MUST make sure when you order that you request your holster be made for the Tactical, instead of the USP.

You can get a 40% off by ordering from BigDuke here on hte HK Pro forums. Just realize they are 'Made to Order', it takes them about 6 wks to make the holster after you order - they dont have them sitting on the shelf.

Here is the link to get your Safariland holster from BigDuke - I love mine, and I could not have gotten a better price anywhere. Thanks BigDuke-you rock!!
http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51046

1 - 2 of 2 Posts