HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Most likely Polymer, almost looks like a modified Magpull UBR stock.
Yes, it is polymer, do not know what type exactly.

I would say it is nothing like the Magpul UBR.

It is much more closer to lets say a Crane / LMT SOPMOD stock, with the built in compartments for storage, even though on the HK stock they are accessed from the rear as the buttplate is quick removable.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yes, it is polymer, do not know what type exactly.

I would say it is nothing like the Magpul UBR.

It is much more closer to lets say a Crane / LMT SOPMOD stock, with the built in compartments for storage, even though on the HK stock they are accessed from the rear as the buttplate is quick removable.

I really like the look of the new 416/417 stock. Looks like its very "comfy" and useable, especially since its got the storage in the back, rather than in the LMT stock, you have to take the stock off, to uncrew the comparments.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Has anyone had any luck finding these for sale? If so, could you PM me the contact information. I have been trying for a few months.

Thanks
BtN

·
Registered
421 Posts
you and me both! i want the stock and the grip. both come standard on the 416 adopted by Norway's armed forces.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
you and me both! i want the stock and the grip. both come standard on the 416 adopted by Norway's armed forces.
The most common 416 pistol grip is just a Tango Down Battle grip. The "newest" ones are HK made ones, and i guess you couldn't get them...

·
Registered
870 Posts
When I get my 416 (MR223) I'll stick with the LMT SOPMOD stock and magpul miad grip. I have both now and love them!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't like the look on the stock, and in particular the pistol grip. They just look too rounded. Maybe it's like the P30 Spider grip, looks bad but feels comfy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts