HKPRO Forums banner

Question about US parts for G36 clones

2857 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  F22_RaptoR
I have been researching doing a SL8 to G36 conversion and it looks like the best wat to do a G36 clone is to register it as an SBR. Does anyone know of any other parts being made (or at least in the works) besides the stuff from Top Notch and the stuff from HDPS?? Does the KAC rail count as a US part and who has them?? And out of curiosity does it seem like there is a ton more stuff available and smiths willing to work on USC to UMP conversions?? Why is that??

I guess thats enough questions for one post.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
535 Posts
I make USA followers and Floorplates for the G 36 mags. You have already mentioned the other parts available. I think the USC's are so cheap in comparison and the end result is a really close clone for less than you would spend on a G36 clone. I have spent alot of time on getting my G36 clone's as close to real as legally possible , it can be done .Here is my G36C clone and a real G36, see if you can tell the difference.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.