Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to my Dakota Tactical question? I was going to
give up on HKPro. But, I have renued interest. Seems that my
questioning Joe, D T, was once again deleted. There have
been several PM responses from "senior" members, telling
me this was not right. I can understand getting zapped from
the DT site farther down, but from the clone site? I do understand that I am a jr. member, but why delete the
whole thread? Come on Ivan, the people must hear the
truth. I hope you let this one live, at least long enough to
let "Lumbergh", post anouther one of his response picks !

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
the DT site farther down, but from the clone site? I do understand that I am a jr. member, but why delete the
With all due respect, your inquiry as been answered MANY times.

You have called me once indicating that I sounded "stressed" and "overwhelmed". Perhaps you caught me at a bad moment. Perhaps I should not have answered the phone. Phone calls/inquiries are always welcome as you have spent your money and deserve to feel "good" about your purchase seeing that the firearm is overdue for delivery. If you feel bad for calling, I am sorry for that but in all fairness, that has nothing to do with me.

I am not aware of this continual "deleting" you keep noting. I deleted your one posted concern in the Dakota Tactical forum because you and I had already spoken. You and Adam had already spoken. And Adam and myself called you on at least on one other occasion in response to your email inquiries. I'm not sure what more we can do for you to re-assure you. If it is merely continual updates you want, I am sorry, I am unable to provide that.

I build probably the finest U.S. made delayed-roller-blowback 9mm firearm you can buy. As others have mentioned, several times, I am for the most part a one-man operation. This includes paperwork and correspondence. That is one of reasons I am able to maintain such a high level of consistency and quality and why my firearms are considered at the top of the industry at the moment. While I do appreciate your business and wish to maintain it, there are other firearms available that you can have in your hands within 2-3 weeks if superior quality is not at the top of your list.

You will understand if I no longer speak on this matter as much of why I say these days is copy/pasted on other forums and twisted in intent to serve those who are my competitors and the competitors of my business associates.

Respectfully,
Joe

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
There is a feedback section on the forum .
If you are unhappy with DTs service for some reason , then I suggest you post feedback about your experience with him / them in that section.
Clone Talk is not the place for feedback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.