HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. I sold my hosts, pack, and some of my magazine assemblies. I am down to a small arsenal of Hk items including but not limited to the following:
Mp5 bolt heads, ejector levers, firing pins, extractors, springs, locking pieces etc.
Hk33 bolt heads, ejector levers, firing pins, extractors, springs, locking pieces etc.
HkG3 bolt heads, ejector levers, firing pines, extractors, #18 locking pieces, etc.
This is probably sounding like a theme, but I also have close to 5k of blue training ammo, and two Hk91/G3 carrier assemblies that work with the blue training ammo in full and semi auto.
One Hk G3 .22 kit (like new not surplus) & one Hk91 .22 kit 97%.

Need to know, would you guys sell this stuff separately, or list it as a big pile o Hk stuff?

Would you list & take pics of the entire lot and discount it for a fast sale 20%, or would you sell it off pieces at a time?

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, & like I said in the title line your opinion matters.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I don't know of too many people willing to drop a chunk of change at this point in time on one lot.

Price the single pieces at fair market price and watch the feeding frenzy take place. More people would be looking to add a single spare part vs. a pile unless your a builder, in which case I would send out some PM's to those first to get a feeler to see if someone could use the whole lot before you have to do the piece meal routine.

...or do sub lots of just all the MP5 parts, all of the 33, and all of the G3, etc.

..or 1 of each for that particular cal. (ie) Picture (A,B,C,...for MP5) includes: 1 bolt head, 1 ejector, 1 firing pin, 1 extractor, 1 spring, 1 locking piece, for one price.
(example) I'll take "B"...and so and so will take "A"

Ammo: price per 500rds - 1000rds or discount for all?

You already have a heads up that you will be unloading a lot of parts, let it play a while so the word gets out, then let us know when your going to list!!!

" This week only MP5 parts,.. check back for 93/33 and 91/G3 parts soon!"

Then what ever is left you can decide? by the piece or 1 lot.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
10,275 Posts
Plenty of resellers here would gladly take the entire lot at a lowball price. All up to you whether you want to dump'em NOW or sit on the pile piecemeal and deal with dozens of PM and email offers....

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I sent you a PM on the lot if you want to sell as a whole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.